Resilience in Self
Program Title: Resilience in Self
Workplace resilience is critical. Emotionally Resilient workplaces experience more cohesion, less stress and tension as well as greater productivity. This program will help participants roll with the ebbs and flows of working life. Developing workplace resilience helps employees bounce back and manage their reactions at work. Are your staff resilient or do they bounce from crisis to crisis with many different emotional states?
Emotional resilience refers to our ability to ‘bounce back’ from stressful, traumatic and tragic events. It is a skill anyone can develop and shapes an individual’s perceptions and responses to adverse events.
This training program has been developed using best practice research and cognitive and positive psychology, providing attendees with real practical techniques and strategies to assist staff improve their own personal and workplace performance.
Duration: Half-day and one-day workshop are available for this program
Who: This workshop is for groups and teams looking to develop their proactive skills in resilience development while managing reactive events that affect their resilience.
- Critique individual personal resilience levels.
- Anticipate struggle points and influence positive outcomes.
- Balance work and life.
- Scan activities to build resilience levels.
- Identify and label common stressors.
- Differentiate between positive and negative stressors.
- Stay motivated and think with the end in mind.
- Manage how you react to events.
- Critique the usefulness of an exercise and health plan.
Recognise discomfort in other