People Development Australia can assist you with facilitation services for your next conference or workshop. The facilitation process involves a facilitator contributing to structure, process and support for your group, and to assist participants in meeting their objectives. People Development Australia is expert in managing the facilitation process. We help you establish direction, break deadlocks and aid decision-making processes. We can provide a leadership role or provide a less “hands-on” role that uses techniques to allow the group to assume responsibilities and reach agreed objectives. The benefits of facilitation include:
- Time efficiency in meeting specific objectives and reaching high-quality decisions.
- Helping groups assess their current situation and determine a new direction.
- Reaching consensus about group decisions that take all members’ opinions into account.
- Improving members’ team communication.
Facilitation assignments include:
- Facilitating planning meetings for large organisations.
- Facilitating experiential learning to achieve specific objectives
- Planning workshops
- Team review workshops
- Facilitating meetings to achieve specific outcomes
- Value stream mapping
For more information about this service or any of our other services please contact us.
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools
Book a Program
Fill in the following form
Call us on +612 9388 2882