Employee engagement is a workplace approach designed to ensure that employees are committed to their organisation’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, and are able at the same time to enhance their own sense of well-being.
People Development Australia has a number of services and programs to assist you with your employee engagement needs. This includes:
- Interactive awareness workshops
- Assistance with employee engagement strategy development
- Leader and supervisor development
- Employee Engagement focus groups
- Review and development of employee engagement surveys
Employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organisation, and put discretionary effort into their work. Our services help you target all three areas of the employee engagement cycle.
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools
Book a Program
Fill in the following form
Call us on +612 9388 2882