Online Public Programs
Our public online workshops are interactive programs with an expert facilitation. The workshops include facilitator presentation, group led discussion, break out group activity, on-screen videos and tutorial workbook resources. Check this page for updates to programs dates.
Understanding Self and Others – DiSC Workshop.
- Understanding a DiSC Profile
- What priorities shape your work experience?
- Your motivators and stressors
- Overview of other DiSC styles
- Understanding how styles work remotely and at home
- Strategies to increase your effectiveness with other styles
- Building more effective relationships
Cost: $595 per person
Minimum numbers: 8
Maximum numbers: 25
Includes: 20 Page DiSC Profile conducted prior to the workshop
Dates/Times Monday 20 July and Tuesday 21 July 2020. 9.30am to 12.30pm
Registration closes: 13 July
Rego and Payment: Contact us
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools
Book a Program
Fill in the following form
Call us on +612 9388 2882