Managing Team Performance
Program Title: Managing Team Performance
Managing team performance focuses on addressing opportunities to support and develop employees to be their best within the workplace. It involves corrective feedback and various degrees of recognition for good performance. This program explores managing performance through the use of clear benchmarks, candid conversations, coaching, performance management conversations and recognition. It also explores the role of the team leader in managing under performance.
Duration: Half-day, one-day and two-day workshops are available for this program.
Who: This workshop is for team leaders, supervisors and managers who manage a team and are responsible for managing the groups performance.
- Setting up and managing expectations
- Defining workplace benchmarks
- Advanced communication skills and interacting with others
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Affirming feedback and recognition
- The difference between performance feedback and bullying
- Recognising performance issues
- Development options
- Analysing performance
- Having candid conversations
- Having coaching conversations
- Managing diminishing performance
- Having performance conversations
- Unfair dismissal
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools
Book a Program
Fill in the following form
Call us on +612 9388 2882