Program Title: MyEverythingDiSC Portal
The MyEverythingDiSC portal is an interactive follow-up website where you can continue to learn about DiSC and connect with their colleagues.
Whether it’s inviting a new team member to create an Everything DiSC Comparison Report or generating a Customer Interaction Map before that next sales meeting, MyEverythingDiSC makes working with DiSC a daily event.
Tell Me More About My Style
- Learn more about your DiSC style and what that means for working with co-workers who have different styles and priorities.
- Understand your main contributions and challenges when working with others.
- Have some fun and see which famous characters from movies, TV, and books share your DiSC style.
- Upload your Everything DiSC profiles and choose which you’d like as your primary report to share with others.
Tell Me More About DiSC
- A convenient place where you can learn more about the history and theory of DiSC—complete with audio and interactive images.
- Scroll around the DiSC Map to learn each style’s unique characteristics.
- Discover the history and evolution of DiSC, from William Marston’s creation of the theory to the cutting-edge implementation of adaptive testing and beyond!
- Review an easy-to-understand summary of the research and theory behind DiSC
- Invite co-workers to create Comparison Reports as well as manage invitations received from others
Customer Interaction Maps
Note: MyEverythingDiSC will replace the current follow-up site where your clients can create Customer Interaction Maps. All previously created Maps will be automatically transferred and available to them upon launch.
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools