Program Title: DiSC Workplace Workshop
DiSC is one of the most widely used behavioural models in the world. We use it to help understand human behaviour and to provide an easy-to-interpret model based on whether someone is people or task orientated and outgoing or more reserved.
As one of Australia’s leading experts in the delivery of DiSC this workshop is a fantastic entry to allowing participants to understand themselves and others. It can be used in a variety of workshops to:
- Helping people to understand their own behaviour
- Assisting us to learn how and when to adapt our behaviour
- improving communications
- Promoting appreciation of difference
- Easing frustration and conflict
- Enhancing individual and team performance
Duration: Half-day, one-day and two-day workshops are available for this program.
Who: This workshop is for frontline teams, supervisors and managers looking to increase their understanding of their behavioural style and the style of others.
Profile and tools used: Everything DiSC Workplace Profile; Comparision Report; MyEverytingDiSC online learning platform.
- What is your DiSC style and those in your team?
- What does your profile say about you and your team?
- What priorities shape your work experience?
- Your motivators and stressors
- Overview of other DiSC styles
- Understanding how your style interacts with other styles
- Strategies to increase your effectiveness with other styles
- Building more effective relationships and group style culture
Other elective topics that you may like to include:
- Capitalising on the strengths of others – understanding the positive contributions of other styles and how to use the strengths of others
- Becoming more people literate – how to read other people’s behaviour and to adapt your own style to meet their needs
- People compatibility – how do styles work together, keeping it functional
- The elements of trust and how they relate to your DiSC style.
- Creating a great interpersonal culture
- How to use DiSC comparison reports for one-on-one catch-ups
The program includes a comprehensive 16-page research validated online assessment report that helps individuals to develop a greater understanding of their behavioural style
Contact us if you would like a free copy of the DiSC Workplace Report
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools