Emotional Intelligence for Teams and Groups
Program Title: Emotional Intelligence for Teams and Groups
Our Emotional Intelligence for teams program is specifically designed for teams and groups and covers the fundamentals of EI within the team environment. The program can use a participant self-assessment profile or a 180 degree feedback profile so that team members can obtain feedback and provide feedback to each other in a safe and reliable way. Emotional Intelligence for teams involves a set of skills that define how effectively you perceive, understand, reason with and manage your own and others’ feelings.
Duration: Half-day, one-day and two-day workshops are available for this program. A coaching program is also available.
Who: This workshop is for groups and teams looking to develop their skills in emotional intelligence. The program can be used to reduce dysfunctional conflict, improve team and customer interactions and to improve performance.
Profile Used: Genos Emotional Intelligence Development Report.
- What is emotional intelligence (EI)
- How you use EI within your workplace to improve decisions, behaviour and performance
- The seven skills of emotional intelligence for teams
- Your strengths and development areas
- How to modify your EI to suit your circumstances
- Next steps and action steps in growing your EI
The program can include a Genos individual development report to help participants to develop a greater understanding of their EI style.
The Emotional Intelligence for teams Framework will look at:
- Emotional self-awareness
- Emotional awareness of others
- Emotional expression
- Emotional reasoning
- Emotional self-management
- Emotional management of others
- Emotional self-control
Contact us if you would like a free copy of the EI Development Report
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools
Book a Program
Fill in the following form
Call us on +612 9388 2882