Work Expectations and a Positive Culture
Program Title: Work Expectations and a Positive Culture Workshop
Creating a positive culture in the workplace and having clear workplace expectations makes coming to work more enjoyable, leads to greater job satisfaction and provides for stronger, open communication. This program will assist you with strategies on how you can effectively bring about change, creating a more ‘solutions-focused’ environment.
Duration: Half-day, one-day and two-day workshops are available for this program.
Who: This workshop is for managers and supervisors looking to create a more productive workplace that is ‘solution focused’ and to increase employee engagement.
Profile Used: Work Expectations Profile
- Effective strategies to assist with contributing to a great culture
- Defining your working expectations and how to communicate them
- Managing difficult behaviour
- Building productive teams
- Providing quality service
- Giving people positive recognition and encouragement
- Understanding employee engagement and motivation
The program includes a Work Expectations Profile that measures each participants expectations on:
- Career Growth
Access our resource library for copies of all our profiles and other team and leader tools
Book a Program
Fill in the following form
Call us on +612 9388 2882